Home Occupation

Application Forms for Home Occupation Permits

Note to Applicants

 Separate permits and inspections are required for plumbing and electrical work, and building. Plumbing and electrical permit applications must be completed and signed by Calvert County licensed master electricians and master plumbers and submitted to the Inspections and Permits office after the applicable building permit is approved.

Home Occupation Permit Fees

Fee DescriptionFeeDepartment Assessing Fee
Home Occupation Permit$50I&P